2012年4月12日星期四

They are lawyers, elected officials

Recently, they approached The Who's manager, Bill louis vuitton handbags Curbishley, to see if the group's legendary bad boy drummer Keith Moon would be available to perform.

Problem is, Moon died in 1978 from an accidental overdose of prescription medicine.

Curbishley said he made sure to answer the request in a timely fashion.

"I emailed back saying Keith now resides in Golders Green crematorium, having lived up to The Who's anthemic line 'I hope I die before I get old,'" Curbishley louis vuitton mens wear told Metro.co.uk. "If they have a round table, some glasses and candles, we might contact him."

There was speculation last year The Who would be performing, but nothing has been confirmed, Spinner reported.
Melissa Borrett, 26, began Fantasy Maid Service of Lubbock as a way to make extra money. She charges customers $100 per hour to clean their homes, and at their request, she can do the dusting in lingerie or in the buff, ABC's "Good Morning America" reports.

The young entrepreneur started the service in February. Now, just a few months later, she has three other women working for her.

But while business is booming, Borrett's controversial monster power start-up has caught the attention of the Lubbock Police Department.

Noting that the "sexually oriented business" doesn't have a permit to operate, police Sgt. Jonathan Stewart said Borrett could face at a fine of $2,000, and additional charges for every day she continues to work without a permit, KCBD reports.

"Just the fact employees are topless or semi nude in this case -- it's just not allowed," Stewart told KCBD.
"I'm on a quest to seek and destroy unnecessary burdens on the freedom and liberties of people," he told the Palm Beach Post. "This is an example of Big Brother government."

However, it looks like he's had a big change of heart, brand hats and has let the proposed repeal die.

"I find the practice of dwarf-tossing repulsive. I would never go to an event. But what I found more repulsive is that in 1980, this state decided that a person of sane mind -- a full human with a full human mind -- could not make their own decision to act like a fool," he told Florida Today, before explaining why he decided to drop the proposed repeal.

After the repeal effort was reported,gucci bags Workman said he was contacted by little people from all over America who asked him to reconsider.

"They are lawyers, elected officials and all struggle to get past that carnival thing from 100 year ago," he told Florida Today. "I had a doctor, a lovely woman from New lv bags outlet York, call me and say, 'Has anyone ever stopped you on the street and hugged you? Rubbed your head? Taken pictures of you? I said, 'No.'"

"She said, 'Well, I'm a doctor, and people think I'm some sort of circus clown," he continued. "And although I agree that I should have the right to be tossed in a bar if I want gucci handbags to, can you please stop talking about this?'

没有评论:

发表评论